Sunday, 26 July 2015

Video + Outfit: Temporary Blossom


We filmed this video back in June but because it was so cold and windy 
we decided to take the still shots at home :)

 I don't have any tattoos so we used some temporary tattoos to doll me up.
Who doesn't want to be Super? It's a perfect temporary tattoo idea
especially for young girls (and boys).


This was my hair freshly after bleaching.
We only bleached roots (and my eyebrows :0).

 I love Lalaloopsies! 
We only have one; Smile E Wishes.
I have so many mermaid leggings that I guess it's typical me.


 I fell in love with that evil cloud! It looks tiny but powerful.

Leggings: Black Milk
Heels: Vivienne Westwood
Temporary tattoos: Br -lelut
Ring: titimadam

10 comments:

  1. LB Inbox!~ ^o^

    And those leggings are fantastic! <3 it reminds me of the teal ones of the mermaid design just like it :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D mermaids are wonderful creatures!

      Delete
  2. Temporary tattoos are my favorite. Really enjoy all of your short films :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are intelligent inventions :)
      Aww, that's lovely to hear <3 thank you so much, Dulce!

      Delete
  3. You are the Queen of Eclecticism. <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Anna >w< I'm out of words!

      Delete
  4. Such a cool look! Great dress and how awesome are those scale print tights!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rebecca :)
      I rarely use that dress because it's so revealing but I really love the print.

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!