Sunday, 19 July 2015

Video+ Outfit: Pastel Bears


 Our first outfits of the week video. These outfits are from early June.
We wondered if the week day clips could have worked on their own...
But here you have them as one big video :)
Enjoy!


I had no idea what to wear but I think it turned out quite nice :)



 
 I really love this romper but it's just that short that it gives me the awkward camel toe...
Not cute :'> so I always pair it with a skirt.


 



 

 Care bears are such positive little fellows.

 "Circle of life!"


 I'm still a bit confused how such simple things as suspenders can make cute skirts even cuter.

 
 

 Ilar's mom sent us these lolly pops in snail mail.
It was a nice surprise :)


 
 Romper: Minna Parikka
Skirt: ebay
Backpack: Junkk yard
shoes: Minna Parikka
Glasses: Andy Wolf

12 comments:

  1. OH NO!! aunt Linda is mean! :( crushes poor baby elephant! <333 >< lol love the cute outfit!

    inbox sent to LB :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha :'D In fact the elephant wanted to crawl under my heels. It was some kind of a game for him...

      Delete
  2. That skirt is so cute!

    http://wondergoth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! You make me want to get one with suspenders now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's lovely to hear :D Thank you, Crissy!

      Delete
  4. you look so beautiful, love this skirt and the care bear backpack :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Susan <3 :D

      Delete
  5. LOVE your style. Makeup on point too :))
    Also, is that a heffalump at the beginning?!

    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dulce <3
      Yes! It is :D the movie one. I think he's really cute and I like the crying one from the animated series too.

      Delete
  6. you're really cute and stylish every day of the week !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Luna <3 I highly appreciate your opinion ^-^

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!