Sunday, 12 July 2015

Video + Outfit: Lollies

Another video; Lollies is out at our youtube channel! This time is all about lollipops.
This outfit is showcased at the video. Enjoy! :)


_________________________________________________________________________________


 We had fun shooting this oddly fun video.
We are doing these little short stories featuring my stuffed toy backpacks.
Usually we just come up with the idea just before shooting.

This video was shot in early June.




 


 I bought these tights like 5 years ago (from H&M?).
A couple of days ago I saw a girl wearing these very same tights...
I was shocked but amused that I'm not the only weirdo wearing old tights.


 My mom bought me these socks for some reason.
They are so ugly cute! I love them.

 





 
 Bows: Lavender Latte
Shoes: Underground
Dress: thrifted
Collar: thrifted
Backpack: Junkk yard (etsy)
Socks: Tiger
Shorts: Kitty Dearest

13 comments:

  1. This blog posts getting faster and faster..each day! love the Powerpuff girls.. Childhood memorie ^^ plz answer Lookbook :'( linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we've been holding back some posts... so here you go :D I love them too!
      I did <3

      Delete
  2. Love this post :)) I just posted this on my blog facebook page :D honestly it´s amazing. xo

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much, Susan! You are too kind <3 <3

      Delete
  3. This is so completely fun! I love to see something different! Love that great dress and I seriously love those cute socks! I too have tights that I wear that a few years old. If they still look good, why not! :)

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3
      Yeah agreed :) Sometimes it's simply magical when low quality clothes last forever!

      Delete
  4. Aww the care bear bag! I used to love them so much as a kid, it's so cute!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) the animation was so lovely!

      Delete
  5. inbox LB sent <3 u_u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha. I was really hoping you would not eat that dirt pop. ;D <3 You're too cute! Love your oversized collar and tights!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D me too! I was kinda scared to film that part. Thank you so much <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  7. The sweetest! Love the expression you made right at the end :)

    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :D Thank you, Dulce <3 You are always so kind! <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!