Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Outfit: Monster Scout

 These pictures are from the beginning of June when we were taking trips to apply to art school.
This outfit was also featured in our Outfits of the week -video.


 I'm in love with this LA Splash Vindictive lipstick.

 This backpack was perfect size to fit our art supplies into.
I'm so happy my sis gave this to me as a souvenir :D

 



But where's the ladies' room?


Hat: thrifted
Dress: Black Milk
Leggings: Black Milk
Shoes: Adidas by Jeremy Scott
Lipstick: LA Splash
Backpack: Claire's

8 comments:

  1. LB sent! i love the Adidas shoes! :D and the lovely cemetary dress!! do cute! wished i had one myself, tatte Linda c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I'm glad you like them!

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with that dress! Also where did you get those bone shoe-clips (if that's what they are) because I feel like I now need them in my life :)

    http://wondergoth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Oh, the bones were part of those sneakers. They make cute noise when walking :) Unfortunately I haven't seen clips like that sold separately... I wonder if one could DIY them.

      Delete
  3. I love your fashion!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? I'll follow back after it.

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'll visit your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Radness. The details on your dress are amazing!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna :D
      Yeah, there's so much going on in that dress.

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!