Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Outfit: Lumpy Space Pokémon

 Lilacs are my favourite kind of trees (with flowers).
My dress kinda matched with the lilacs :') 

These pictures were taken in the beginning of June but because of the cold summer lilacs were still blooming last week. So nice! 


 I love this shirt!
It's by Hello Sweetie. The collar makes it irresistible for me.




I was so pleased with this colour combo of my tights and socks.
It's so weird but nice. Kinda reminds me of lava lamps.


 Shirt: Hello Sweetie
Hat: Stockmann
Dress: Black Milk
Shoes: Adidas
Rose pin: Rouge Pony

11 comments:

  1. I thought täti Lindwormmm was busy making my 30 june gift D: Oh well. nice pokemon outfit!

    lookbook inbox sent ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry it's taking so long :( but thank you!

      Delete
    2. :'( I missed you.. plz whats your twitter?

      Delete
  2. Loving the color combination but, seriously, that Pokemon top!! ♡♡ **heart eyes**

    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dulce <3 I know! the top is so cute >w<

      Delete
  3. omg TOO adorable and awesome. I've seen that top around and want it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Crissy <3 <3 I really recommend getting it :D it's such a nice material too!

      Delete
  4. the whole look is so so cute ! I love those little characters !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitsch galore. Love it! Can't go wrong with Lumpy Space Princess. :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Thank you, Anna <3 :D LSP is the best!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!