Sunday, 5 July 2015

New video; Tea Time

Inspired by the glorious Czech director Jan Švankmajer, 
Hipsta Lobsta brings you another outfit short film; Tea Time.

Outfit showcased in this video is from previous blog post: Babysitting cats


I'll make more in depth post about Jan Švankmajer in future but shortly: We love his work and especially his style from camera work to sounds. He's also great animation director but is known for his style to mix stop motion with live action. Here's my one of my personal favourites;
Možnosti dialogu (Eng. Dimensions of dialogue). It's really good! Note this is from year 1982.


Hope you enjoyed this post!

-'Lar

4 comments:

  1. OMG!! that was so lovely! ^.^ i love tea party. Its too bad that Lar was'nt there :( perhaps he was the one filming all the time and maybe he added a soft-growling voice overing the bear :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Perhaps, perhaps... ;)

      Delete
  2. Tea Time is so lovely. Oh my, Lucky from 101 Dalmatians! Rather nostalgic seeing him tho; I had Penny back in the day and wish I still did.

    Woah!! I never knew where Dimensions of dialogue originated until now. I've only seen clips from various of videos like Eskimo - Survive Your Dreams! Thanks for sharing :)

    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dulce :) We both liked the 101 Dalmatians when we were kids. Cruella was so nice bad guy and even this day I think she's very good character as a whole.

      Glad I could help :) I think everyone should see Švankmajer's WORK. He really was pioneer in movie making. His version of Alice in wonderland (Czech: Něco z Alenky) is great if his style allure. :p

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!