Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Outfit: Walking the Dog

I've started to think how evil it's to keep a dog when you're living in a city flat.
So we only have a toy dog as our puppy.



I finally cut these tights into over the knee socks.
I bought them in size 39/40 but they were too short... yeah.
Love the design so they are just fine as socks :)

 Creepy cute!

 

 I bought this dog in kid's thrift store. 
It was a pencil case but it had these loops that I could attach a random strap into.

 I did try to put on mascara but... it wasn't a mascara anymore.

First time using this Elf duo mascara...
I don't know what's wrong with this beast O_O

 


 I bought this necklace years ago in Lapland.

Most of these clothes and accessories were boght in 2010-11.
Can you tell what my favourite colour was :'D

Skirt: Black Milk
Bag: thrifted
Bracelet: Snö of Sweden

4 comments:

  1. loooooove your outfit, these socks are so cute :3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Susan :D yeah those socks are so much fun

      Delete
  2. Rad socks! Adorable bag! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!