Sunday, 14 June 2015

Outfit: Imaginary trip to Australia

 Even if it doesn't look like you were in Australia, you can always pretend.

 Gotta point out that cute shadow Ilar is making :'D
I'm not sure if it was the hat or the weather but he was feeling like dancing.






Hat: Christy's England
Shoes: Irregular choice
Glasses: ebay

 When I was a kid, I really wanted to visit Australia.
I dreamed of meeting a koala bear and diving into the beautiful ocean.

 I'm pretty sure we'll never really visit Australia. 
There's nothing wrong with the country though.
In fact the accent is amazing! 
Love these words in Australian accent the most: heaps, lollies, here. 
So cute!

But yeah, we just love the looks of the wacky animals :)

 Koalas have always been one of my favourite animals.
They look so weirdly cute!
And when a friend of mine showed me a youtube video of angry koalas fighting... 
I fell more in love with those furry pigs <3



 
These glasses were handed over to me.
 I think they were from the 70's..?

  

 These were also tights before.
I wonder if anyone else has an addiction to cut their tights into socks...
:)

 Danger lurking in the grass.


 

 These glasses were a must because of tf2 Sniper!
He is an Aussie... But his voice actor isn't. Pity.
He's a cool guy anyways ;)

 
Backpack: thrifted
Ring: titi madam
Dress: Poola Kataryna
Heels: Melissa by Vivienne Westwood

8 comments:

  1. you two are so connected with nature, it's beautiful ! Thanks for your lovely comments <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Luna <3 and no problem! I just love your style :D

      Delete
  2. You two are so cute! I love your style- and your blog!
    Just followed you on Bloglovin. <3
    Paint It Rogue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Sarah :D I started following you too <3

      Delete
  3. Yes! Koalas are the cutest which makes your backpack too precious for words :)

    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >w< Thank you, Dulce! I'm happy that you like koalas too :D

      Delete
  4. I love the hat!! I am about to youtube that video of the koalas fighting lul. Pleeease tell me where the hat is from? couldnt find it on your lookbook either :( pleasey please xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thank you!! :D I made the ears out of felt and attached them to that old hat of mine. It was super easy. Maybe you can try it too :) <3

      That koala fight video still makes me laugh :'D

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!