Sunday, 31 May 2015

Outfit: Sea blues and greens

Something that we really appreciate in our neighborhood is the sea.
When we were looking for a new apartment we knew that we wanted to move to this little island.

And even though we don't need anything but each other to feel like home, we are happy living here.




 



 
 Angry hummingbird.

I've mentioned some time ago that my mom bought me a new pair of loafers because I was wearing these nonstop. They have holes in them (sadly not seen in this picture!) and I had to glue the tips back to their place.
They are just so cute and comfy and they were my great aunt's (who passed away some years ago) old shoes.
I think I can't throw these shoes away.

 




 Love this LA Splash cosmetics lipstick!

 
shirt: thrifted
skirt: thrifted
bracelet: Snö of Sweden
leggings: Black Milk
Shoes: a gift







We were talking about clothes and Ilar mentioned that this shirt has nice colour combo.
I pointed out that it kinda looks like Fimbles' fur.
After google picture search he agreed.

(neither of us has watched the show but the creatures are quite cute looking!)

Shoes: Irregular Choice

4 comments:

  1. perfect look as usual :D love the hat, love the vintage outfit, the hair for sureeee :D xxx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susan! :D <3 you're so kind

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!