Saturday, 16 May 2015

Outfit: Outdoor Princess

We decided to take Snow White for a walk but it was quite windy so she was feeling a bit cranky...
We hope it doesn't show in the pictures :S

(I haven't figured out what's up with the pixels in some of the photos... 
Hope you don't mind the quality!<3)


Unicorns are in but what about pegasus?
Me and Ilar thought that it'd be nice by a pegasus accessory for change.
To us pegasus is a symbol of freedom and imagination.
A lovely creature indeed!

Princesses need their horses with golden mane and diamond eyes.

I'm crazy about my new Moomin dress.
I love its dolly shape.
>w<


Melissa shoes are the best!
Even though skulls aren't the most princessy thing
I think the sweet creamy colour makes them less "scary" and suitable for a kind princess too.

When I was wearing these leggings at the kindergarten 
a child said: "Linda, look at your leggings! They are sparkling." I said that I can't see it. 
Then he told me: "Leave your leggings there and come watch them from here."

So there's magical blue sparkle in these leggings as you can see in the picture below. 
That's why they're called Fairy Paint.
;)
 

I can't remember who gave me these lovely gloves
 but wearing them makes me crave some delicious tea and biscuits!


Hat: thrifted
Pegasus hair clip: Janine Basil
Dress: Ivana Helsinki
Leggings: Black Milk
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood + Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Swooning over every bit of detail!!

    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dulce, aww thank you (>//w//<) <3 <3 <3

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!