Saturday, 30 May 2015

Outfit: Mister Pike and I

It was a beautiful day.
We dressed up in our fish themed clothes and went to the beach.




We (especially Ilar) love sea monsters.
These deep sea fish look so ominous.
Fits Ilar perfectly.

This bowler hat is brand new and makes Ilar super happy.
It's handmade.

New hair! 
Rainbow is the only way to go.





Shoes: Irregular Choice
Plugs: Ear Emporium


The rocks were so warm and lovely!
Now there's hope of summer (:
I realized that this dress (which is again kids dress :)) is my favourite from the ones that I've purchased in a while.
 The print is called Mister Pike. It's the cutest and funniest print ever.
We're big fans of pikes (and we're a bit scared of them too, they bite).

It's made of organic cotton by a small lovely Finnish brand Punainen norsu (Red Elephant).
<3


I love how chubby goldfish are. 


This look wouldn't be completed without my a pair of mermaid leggings.
Once when I was wearing these, a little boy asked if I was a girl knight. Loved that idea too!



I wanted to add a little bit of red to match with the sleeves so I ended up with the perfect red, 
Little My's red.


Beret: Thrifted
Dress: Punainen norsu
Leggings: Black Milk
Ring: titi Madam

4 comments:

  1. Both of you have awesome hair. I love that you match! Hehe. Your dude's shoes are awesome! I love the print on your dress and the fish scale tights, too. :D <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Anna <3 :D
      Haha yeah we try our very best to look like twins :')

      Delete
  2. The beach looks delightful. LOVE the hair :)

    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 We're super fond of the rainbow colours too C:

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!