Thursday, 21 May 2015

Outfit: Bears In 100 acre wood


 Today we took a trip in the hundred acre wood.
And look who we found!


 I remember when I first found out that people (teen lolitas) wore 2 pairs of tights on.
I thought it was genius. And I still do!
You can do the trick with leggings too ^__*

 

  



 


This little fellow wanted to be photographed... 
so Ilar was nice enough to fulfill its dreams.


 

 Kuti is one of my favourite comic tabloids!
It's a free magazine but you can subscribe to get it delivered on your door steps.


 
 I've always loved carebears but for some reason I don't have them as toys...
Gotta buy some now!

 
Scarf: thrifted
Badge: Kuti magazine
Backpack: Junkkyard (etsy)
Skirt: ebay
Leggings: Black Milk
Shoes: Adidas by Jeffrey Campbell



As much as we love Disney's Pooh there's this amazing old Soviet animation of 
the tales of Winnie the Pooh. You can find the episodes on youtube with English subtitles.
Great humor and beautiful style. Highly recommend!

6 comments:

  1. uuuuuugh yes yes yes yes. these shoes and that bagpack! reaaally want both :D perfect outfit dear x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winnie the Pooh, my favorite!! Your scarf is the cutest btw. I'm definitely going to watch the Soviet version :)

    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'd love to hear your opinion on the Soviet version :D
      and thank you <3 <3 <3

      Delete
    2. Watching is beyond nostalgic! Visually it's so different bc Disney's Pooh is so prevalent and popularized. I love his voice (even though it's all in Russian) and Piglet's too. Thanks for sharing, I'm really glad I watch Soviet Winnie the Pooh :)

      Delete
    3. I'm happy you enjoyed watching it! :D
      I really like the voices too, they suit the characters well :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!