Monday, 27 April 2015

Outfit: when LSP visited sesame street

It was a foggy day.
We loved the idea of foggy photos but the we started shooting a little late 
:S

 I have always been big into puppets and this show was the best.
I really hope that they'll make more puppet shows for kids!


 LSP has the best faces. She's a true lady.

 

 LSP looks so cute peeking behind those "curtains".
She's planning something.


 
 This beanie is new.
It's by a small Finnish brand Running Koala.
We fell in love with the bright yellow colour and koala is my favourite animal (:

Running Koala is a new brand for us so we thought it'd be nice to introduce it to you too.


 Random picture of a fellow that we met.


 

 
Dress: Black Milk
Leggings: Black Milk
Shoes: Adidas by Jeremy Scott (thrifted)
Choker: Make Me Loco
Squid Earring: Make Me Loco


 
 I just had to include this photo in the post because
I never wear clothes that reveal my belly button... but I guess I wore today :>
 
P.S. I don't think there's anything wrong with my belly button.
In fact once I told my friend that my belly button was cuter than hers and she started almost crying.

6 comments:

  1. Oh very cute style
    I love it your leggings
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE should I start haha... perfect as always. I had my eyes on that lumpy spaceprincess dress for some time already haha :D And your shoes are PERFECT and so are the earrings and necklace!! wow x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susan :D <3
      That lumpy dress always makes me happy when wearing it ;) highly recommend!

      Delete
  3. Such a fun outfit! So full of color and attitude, I love it! Those Sesame Street tights are fantastic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Rebecca <3 That's lovely to hear! :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!