Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Outfit: Lilo & the Sad Boys

 Spring, where are you?


As a kid I loved Eeyore the most from Weenie the Pooh's gang.
I just wanted to hug him ;___; <3
But sadly you can't save him from his own mind.




 Maybe the most beautiful thing in Harry Potter is the Patronus.
It gives hope such a lovely form.


 


 The colour of this sea monster is perfect.
I used to buy jigs just 'cos they were so cute.
So this earring has some seriously weird nostalgy.


 Toffle is a miserable character too. 
He's lonely and scared.

 Love these angry penguins. 
The print is just so bizarre: who'd come up with characters like that! And make a print out of them.
Had to have this cardigan in my life.

 Lilo & Stitch was my ultimate favourite animated movie as a kid.
It was so different from the rest of Disney movies.
It's a heart warming movie about a family.

 
Ilar couldn't live without giving Pudge a spotlight in this post (:

 
T-shirt: thrifted
Cardigan: Haldin
Leggings: Black Milk
Shoes: Adidas by Jeremy Scott
Eeyore bag: thrifted
Toffle brooch: Moomin Shop
Squid earring: Make Me Loco

11 comments:

  1. You look so cool - love your hair :)
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/ootd-carnaby.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sense of style is just magic !! all the colors, all the different pieces coming together in one, amazing look, love it!! you really inspire <3 and those squid earrings make me want to pierce my ears haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that's too kindly said >w< Thank you so much <3
      Your style is amazing!

      Delete
  3. i also have that toy from were I was a kid haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D that's nice!
      Old toys are hard to abandon ;)

      Delete
  4. OMG ! every detail of this look is amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, LOVE your outfit and accessories. Pudge!! Of course you have to feature him bc he controls the weather :D
    Eeyore is so precious to me... I had a Winnie the Pooh obsession growing up and still have so many Pooh Bear plushies ~
    ♡ Dulce
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dulce :) !!
      Pudge is pretty amazing :D
      Aww I wish I still had my Winnie the Pooh plushies too! I just had the McDonald's ones but I think they were cool ;)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!