Monday, 6 April 2015

B&W Outfit: Stuffed Toys

 Surrounded by people who understand you.

"I dress up for myself" but it's always a pleasure to make people smile with your choices of clothing.
Last summer when I was wearing these heels a little girl shouted: "Look at her shoes! Aww!" 
It makes me happy when even a detail can make someone excited.
Sharing is caring... or something (:



Found this fellow in my parent's house and had to adopt him again.
I had 4 of these Smunchies when I was a kid.
We cut his curly brown hair off...


 Hello Kitty wearing nerdy glasses is kawaii perfection to me.

A teacher of mine called this bag a gigantic biscuit. It's pretty accurate.

Brooch: Tatty Devine
Handbag: Minna Parikka

6 comments:

  1. The heel of those shoes are a dream come true!!

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's such a wonderful design. I glad people make heels like that (:

      Delete
  2. I always make little girls happy with my hair haha! Love the shoes and I have this hello kitty ring as a necklace :D xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Children love colours and are not afraid to show it <3 your hair is so pretty :D

      Delete
  3. Every detail about your outfit is simply magnificent!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw you are being to kind >w< Thank you so much!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!