Saturday, 4 April 2015

B&W Outfit: Feline Stripes


While we're waiting for nightless nights to come 
we had fun shooting in the dark.

Mouths are such an erotic and powerful part of a human being. 
They can hurt and give pleasure. Mentally and physically.

And these vampire mouths have eaten (or are they tongues?) pearls.
 I think they are so symbolic!

While I was whining about pvc getting more regular I rocked my pvc pants.
I big fan of the catwoman aspect pvc leggings have.

These black milk ones have a strip of wetlook nylon too
which makes them pretty comfortable to wear.

I bought this striped jumper back in high school years. Still loving it.

The bracelet was a gift from my grandma.
It's an old old bracelet.


  
Shoes: Minna Parikka
Leggings: Black Milk
Hat: Stockmann

Guitar is Ilar's. I can't play a thing :)

4 comments:

  1. waaah in loooove with the boots and the pants!!! WANT !!
    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BM pvc leggings are the best >w< glad they still sell them!

      Delete
  2. Those pvc pants are stunning and your panda ring is so adorable :]
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!