Thursday, 12 March 2015

Outfit: Pokemon trainer

 Ilar said that if I was a pokemon trainer this would be my outfit. I agree!
But I'm stuck with a furby as my first pokemon...
D:
 If I was a pokemon trainer I'd wear pumps for sure. I do like sneakers too but...
I've hiked on the Alps wearing a nice pair of pumps -so I should be fine.

 These are my dream shoes! I love kitties.
The material is so poor that it's already a little torn off...
but I don't mind :)

I loved Butterfree's story in the anime.
It really touched me as a kid.

 I'd love to have this skirt in every colour.

 Turned off.

T-shirt: second hand
Skirt: ebay
Furby: ToysRUs

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this look!! The colors are well complemented and your shoes are adorable.
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH M GOOOD!!! These shooooes! How cool are you?! :D Freaking love Furbies (I have a yellow orange one) and Pokemon haha x3 gotta follow you!! xxx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that's such a nice thing to say :D
      I had a Furby when I was a kid so I really just had to have one from this new generation too ^w^
      Yellow orange Furby sounds cool!!

      Delete
  3. LOVE how bright this look is! So cute :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!