Thursday, 5 March 2015

Outfit: Flowery Worm



My mom bought me these loafers last summer when she noticed that I had been using my 
grand-aunt's old loafers like crazy. They had holes in them...
Rip grand-aunt <3

Snorkmaiden is one of my ultimate favourite female characters.
She's a girly romantic and a sassy lady when necessary. Love!

BMO! I love BMO, BMO is cute. 
But we don't like the episodes where BMO is the main character. No! It's a hazard. 
Too trippy episodes. Way too trippy. Scary trippy :S

On my lips I have LimeCrime's New Yolk City and Mint To Be
Mixed up they create such a cute plant colour.


Lips: LimeCrime
Dress: thrifted
Bow: LavenderLatteShop
Leggings: BlackMilk

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit!
    And yes, the episodes with BMO as the protagonist are a real trip. O_o
    Your leggings are sooo lovely.<333

    Vegetarian Courtesy


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for your kind words Adi <3 :D

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!