Monday, 2 March 2015

Outfit: a Bird

I'm not the biggest fan of birds as an animal but as a symbol I really really like them!
Feathers are also something to envy.

 
These are so comfortable to walk with.

I bought this dress in Stockholm when I was cruising for the first time
with a friend and without a guardian...
ended up being a horrible trip : ' D It's one of my favourite horror stories too.

The back of this pendant is a mirror.
The cage has secretly broken at one spot but I think it looks better like this.

If I'm wearing a small (normal sized) ring I feel naked.
This is the perfect size for me. 

'lar bought me these feathers as a gift. I'm madly in love with them! Thanks again love!
They look so witchy and feel so soft. And look at the colours <3 ah!
I'm gonna buy another pair soon!

Shoulder Pieces: Rouge Pony
Dress: Topshop
Necklace: titiMadam
Ring: Claire's

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!! Phenomenal feather epaulettes and the dress is such a lovely green print.
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I'm glad you liked this look. I'm obsessed with green :S

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!