Tuesday, 17 March 2015

B&W Outfit: Grocery Shopping

It's not always the most fun experience to go grocery shopping 
but when I get to buy a new bottle of dishwashing liquid it's worth it.

I got these shoes 'cos they were too small for my mom. Victory.
They have a furry insides.

My hands are always cold... and red D:


I got this gal as a xmas gift from my grandma when I was a kid.
It came in a jewelry box which was covered with teddy bear print.
The girl used to hold a teddy bear in her right hand but she's lost the teddy :'(

Our Moomin shopping bag. This is how you shop with style.

I bought this black lipstick like 4 years ago..?
When I bought it the basic-brown-haired-register-girl happily asked:
"Oh nice discount, what colour is it?"
I answered: "Hehe, black....... I guess."
Then came the silence. I gave her the money. And I left.

Jacket: Seppälä
Skirt: Ebay
Shoes: Adidas

8 comments:

  1. lol nice!
    I could imagine the cash register girl's reaction. x)
    The black lipstick looks gorgeous on you though! And I love your shopping bag. ~.o

    So I had a fellow blogger friend who also couldn't see my posts on their dashboard until today. They unfollowed my blog and followed it again, but this time on private. Then they went to the page where they manage the blogs they follow and switched it to public again. Hope it works for you too!

    Vegetarian Courtesy


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! :D I do like to wear black lipstick.

      Thanks for the advice! I can see your posts on my reading list now <3 ^__^

      Delete
  2. The black and white contrast, love it. I adore black lipstick! Your gal broach is so cute. :]
    Me too, my hands are ALWAYS cold and usually my fingernails are a purplish hue (nbd... probably due to poor circulation)
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dulce C:

      aww yeah that must be the case :S

      Delete
  3. ughh love that outfit, your ring is SOOO cool! xxx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this is soo cute, I love it when people dress up for the ordinary stuff :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      It'd be lovely to see more princesses and princes in super markets ;)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!