Tuesday, 31 March 2015

B&W Outfit: Circus

 It started "snowing" again and we decided to take pics on our balcony.
Maybe not the best idea.

 This is one of a kind necklace by a Finnish independent brand.
I love the idea that it was a stamp in an envelope which was sent to someone.
Maybe it was a love letter : >
And it has Moomins in it!


 Chest hair <3
I think it makes me look stronger.

 The empty stare. 
Every girls best accessory.

 My el gnomo pumps!
 He looks so happy lifting me up.
Thanks lil fella.



Tank top: Nutty Tarts
Necklace: kati-riina

6 comments:

  1. Hah, the shoes are terrible but sort of cool too.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D haha yeah, that's why I love them! I believe in ugly beauty ;)

      Delete
  2. waaah you´ve got irregular choice shoes :3 Love them so much, I still want the Bambi ones!

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :D I'd love to have a great collection one day.
      Bambies were so cute ; 0 ; <3

      Delete
  3. I feel like this look is all about your chest hair tee but, those shoes really complete the look :]
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!