Saturday, 28 March 2015

B&W Outfit: Blinging Black

The colour of the day is blingy silver.


 My new hair :) makes me happy.

Tiny feet!
This the first PVC skirt I ever bought. 
I really love it and use it but PVC skirts have kinda lost their charm for me now that so many people sell them... so I'm trying to find some new materials to fall in love with :)

Is it a bad sign 
if your nail polish chips the fastest from your middle finger?


I bought these tights a few years ago.
I'm gonna wear them till they tear apart.

I've been trying to experiment more with eyeshadows lately. 
I normally wear just brown or pink.

Shirt: thrifted
Skirt: Black Milk
Ring: Claire's
Tights: Monki
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

8 comments:

  1. Loving the lipstick and boots!
    Your hair turned out stunning! ~.o

    Vegetarian Courtesy


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you think so, Adi C:

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks so good and vibrant. Oh, that skirt! I understand your point that pvc skirts are much more prevalent than before, but personally don't mind bc I love the tactility of the material.
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dulce <3 :D
      I do agree with you. Pvc is still such a weird thing to wear that I should keep on loving it >.<

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit and your hair :O tbh I haven´t seen that many with pvc skirts yet, I´m probably the only person in my area who wears them haha. the upside of being a country bumpkin :D xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan!
      Haha :D yeah that's so great!
      I haven't really seen them irl either... Internet is a dangerous place! 8D

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!