Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Sprinkles Nails

Maybe the oddest thing about me is that I really don't put any effort to my nails.
I let them grow as long as they want but I'm too lazy to paint them.
My nail polish is always chipped (I think it's kinda cute... eh heh) and I never do any decorations.

 

But lucky for me, they make unique and detailed nail polishes today.
This is a nail polish by Nails Inc. 
It's one of their Sprinkles nail polishes and it's called Pudding lane. So cute!!

A friend of mine always gives me her "old" nail polishes and I'm thankful for that. I would've never found this beauty without her.

This is a picture of the nail polish with one coat only. Lame for me. Could work with something underneath.

 
  This is what I like... sprinkles all over! Looks like a sweet muffin frosting.
I love the baby teal colour.

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way. At this moment my nail polish is chipped, but I always forget to buy nail polish remover. Haha
    I looove sprinkle/ glitter nail polish! This baby teal one is so beautiful!<333


    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, nice to know that I'm not the only one :D

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!