Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Outfit: Artsy Worm

 I do art but I don't try to look like an artist.
Ended up with a cliché French painter look... 
: ' )

 Thrifted pieces have so much easier precious memories in them.
I bought this pair of shoes when I was living in a new city and had just moved out of my parents' house.
 Black and yellow look so nice paired together.

 This neon pineapple looks like it's come to life from a comic book. Love!

 I got this necklace as a gift from a kid from the kindergarten I worked at.
He chose these colours for me :)

 These are some old RayBan's my dad handed over to me.
Love the rosy pink lenses!
 I used to wear berets like crazy a couple of years ago when I had short hair.

Dress: Marimekko
Leggings: BlackMilk
Shoes: thrifted

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh I love that dress and pineapple handbag!<333
    I don't bother trying to look "artistic" either. :P hahah

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Adi :D
      Haha yeah it's overrated ;)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting :) It makes us happy!